What are some of the challenges you face with planning travel online together?

Brajendra Kumar
5 replies
We have been working on filling the gap associated with challenges in planning stuff online. A major market we are focusing on is travel. I was wondering if you have feedback on what you think you'd like to see improved on a travel website. For e.g would it be better if you can quickly hop on a call with a friend right on a travel website while looking at destinations?

Replies

aviral shah
I believe when planning a trip the biggest challenge that you face is that you need to communicate with multiple people before do the bookings. Also sharing the info with friends very long and tedious job.
Dipak Sisodiya
Or Would it be better if you can just see the same page at sync while planning travel?
Lourdes Perdon
The biggest challenge for me has always been inability to test drive a product before buying it online. So I have often had situations when what I bought was not what I wanted. So I decided to make all future arrangements only from providers that had a proven record of successful sales. Like Jeep tour in Skye that was advised by my sister, for example. She tested their service on herself, so in this particular case I am not afraid.
Emily Harris
1. Communication: When planning travel online together, it can be challenging to ensure that everyone is on the same page and has the same information. Miscommunications can lead to misunderstandings and mistakes in planning. 2. Time zone differences: If you're planning travel with people who are in different time zones, it can be challenging to find a time that works for everyone to discuss plans and make decisions. 3. Different preferences: Everyone has different travel preferences, and it can be challenging to find a destination and itinerary that everyone is happy with. It's important to communicate openly and compromise when necessary to ensure that everyone's needs are met. 4. Technical difficulties: Online travel planning often involves using various websites and apps, and technical difficulties can arise, such as slow internet, website crashes, or difficulty navigating different platforms. 5. Security concerns: When planning travel online, it's important to be mindful of security concerns, such as using secure websites and protecting personal information. It's important to be cautious and take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and security.
Julie Campbell
Remember, it's important to be cautious when planning travel online and to use secure websites and apps. Apply to a travel agency https://makemytrip.pissedconsume... as travel agents have specialized knowledge and experience in the travel industry. It's also a good idea to read reviews and compare prices to ensure that you're getting the best deal. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to customer service for assistance.