What are some of the best tools for improving productivity for remote teams?

Lalesultan Güneş
8 replies

Replies

Valter Fatia
How would you define productivity? Or better yet which areas is the team currently struggling with and needs a tool to supplement?
Hadia Khawar
Notion Easy, great UI/UX, and affordable
Dovile Miseviciute
I would suggest looking into Kanban tools. They are visual, easy to use, and great for tracking the progress of the team wherever you are. Here is a list comparing some of the most popular options on the market - https://teamhood.com/kanban/best....
Carter Michael
If you're just trying to make sure that work is getting done, I've heard great things about people just making simple accountability notes on Slack at the end of their day. I.e., at the end of the day, everyone writes a brief bullet list of what they accomplished.
Jay Song
Try an async video messaging!
Notion is one of my Fav. and I used Trello as well as and used some Virtual Office Tools.
Aliyah Weinstein
Depends on how you define productivity. One big missing component is employee engagement. Our new tool by Tabletopia (launching on here tomorrow!) is a gamification platform designed for remote work, to solve this aspect of decreasing productivity.
Mateo Caño
Some tips come to mind: - Provide an office space where they can optionally work 2-3 days per week from there. I'm sure that many of them will take advantage of this and their productivity will boost. - With the team's help draft a high-level roadmap with clear objectives and an overview next steps. Then, get these next steps as granular as possible. - Share a Loom video for feedback, questions, and tasks. It can save a ton of time (rather than a meeting) and it really helps to clarify (rather than a plain text) - Try to keep most of the communication through Asana tasks or whatever software you use - Share ALL updates (no matter how small) through tasks - Share overview updates (1-2 sentences per item) to the manager/superior at the end of the day through Slack.