What are some less known tips do you have for SEO?

Ezgi Aydın
8 replies
I would love to know what are your less known tips for SEO but works wonders

Replies

Per Clingweld
I've learned lately that it's less about blogging and more about building a structured knowledge tree with sub-pages, and sub-sub-pages, that you then cross-link keywords-wise. Got some great help from the pros at Pixel.se - best experts in the field I've run into so far.
Lakshya Singh
Always check if the site you are linking to has content around your one. If yes, do not link any of their pages from your content.
AmazingSylvia
I think is using words with grammatical errors to salvage those sinking users of competing products
Gulshan Negi
SEO is a time-consuming process, and you need to be very, very calm and keep patience for the results you get from SEO. First, you need to keep your focus on UX, which is the main and does matter, user-relevant external links. In my opinion, there are lots of SEO tools ( refer this post https://www.techgeekbuzz.com/blo... ) that you can use to increase your traffic. Thanks
Esus 🛡️
One of the things that changed my attitude towards SEO/Keywords, was this blog post: https://seo.blog/kgr/kwvolume/ (disclaimer, after reading it I met the author/blog owner and know them now, but not sponsored/etc.) KGR/KW volume, and the examples used opened my eyes to the fundamentals. I found most of the videos/articles I read were focused on like EEAT, Google stuff, SERPs, etc. All complex and just didn't move the needle much. It feels to me (still in my first 5 months of SEO) that this blog post is 90% of what matters, and all of the other stuff is the other 10% that's really easy to get distracted by. (I see endless tweets & time spent about Google's HCU lol) Focusing on KGR/KW's like that post made my stuff actually start getting views from Google Search console/organic search. 🚀 Such a welcome change.
MaxxKingston
One tip I've found super effective is optimizing your images. Compressed and well-tagged images can boost your site's speed and user experience, which search engines love. Also, don't forget about long-tail keywords. These are like the low-hanging fruit of SEO. They might have a lower search volume, but they often have higher conversion rates. I think you should consider a professional SEO Agency. I did, and it was a game-changer. They've got the inside scoop on the latest tricks of the trade to give your website that extra push-up to the search rankings.
Magic Mike Paine
Make sure you add a description on every image that is relevant and keyword “friendly.“