What are some innovative ways to incorporate video marketing into your content strategy?

Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
24 replies

Replies

Sagar Patel
I use product demos! That’s been a good way to create some video content for my app!
Apollon Latsoudis
I usually embed either explanatory videos or story telling videos inside interactive stories that can be published online as web page through the software. These form a part of the whole story, and act as support material.
Olena Bomko
Publish parts of podcasts and funny (entertaining but relevant) videos.
Salar Davari
@olenabomko I think it requires having an actor like member in your team. Not everyone can be funny enough in front of a camera. Myself included!!
We generally use AI generated videos for product and feature introductions like Synthesia
Sam D.
@johnberg How does synthesia is so far? Any feedbacks on the product and how human it can be? :)
Jake Harrison
From my experience, the most powerful video marketing type is your special product demo for different use cases.
Bogomil Stoev
For me the best way to incorporate video marketing into your content strategy is creating entertaining product videos. It's a great way to showcase your products in a fun and engaging way, and they can be very effective at driving sales. And Canva is best for it.
Lesile Hensley
I use product demos!
Shajedul Karim
hey there sis, here is think some: 1. story-telling: craft narratives around your products or brand ethos. 2. tutorials: offer a step-by-step visual guide to ease product usage. 3. testimonials: let satisfied customers share their genuine experiences. 4. live q&a: address queries in real-time, building community trust. 5. behind-the-scenes: unveil the human effort behind your offerings. 6.product launches: build anticipation with insightful video teasers. 7. influencer collaborations: extend your narrative through relatable personalities. 8. educational series: delve into industry topics, establishing thought leadership. 9. user-generated content: motivate your audience to share their own narratives. 10. time-lapse videos: capture the essence of change or progress visually. these tactics not only diversify your content but also create a meaningful dialogue with your audience, nurturing a community that resonates with your brand's narrative. warm wishes.
Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
@shajedulkarim_ Thanks for sharing Shajedul! We are launching a video marketing platform called "Sharelo", please do support and upvote! Thank you!
Ronit
You could use translate.video for reaching more audience using different languages. We're launching on the 10th, do support and upvote. :)
Niko Germish
We enable our customers to create live digital avatars for corporate television, allowing every employee in the company to act as a digital correspondent on air. This is an excellent marketing strategy for internal audiences
Marilena Nikou
product demos! also, demos showing app integrations! you could see some nice videos we created for our launch Xence by Gaspar AI today :)
Antoine Garcia
Use my tool 😉 Smili Media : Turn long videos into viral shorts with AI https://www.producthunt.com/prod...