What are some innovative ways that businesses and individuals are using no-code tools today?

Ignacio Velasquez
4 replies
I want to start a nocode agency in 2023 and I'm looking for the best niches.

Replies

Andrew Dodds
There are a ton of interesting ways. One that I think is surprising is just how prolific some of the use is across large companies such as Amazon. Many enterprises are running large potions of critical operational workflows on tools such as Airtable connected together with Zapier.
Adam Kershner
Too many to count!! Every day I'm seeing more and more brands and creators building experiences (and making money) with no-code tools I talk to a lot of creators who are building powerful courses, programs, etc., and integrating their communities in cool ways.
Fede
In my experience nocode tools can range in a wide spectrum of complexity thus the final output can differ quite a lot. This is quite important when talking with clients or prospects. Personally I built a couple of profitable mini SaaS with nocode (nothing crazy tbh 😅) and if you plan to build an agency the best clients might be early stage startups looking for MVPs or CTO as a service for the initial bootstrapping phase or SMEs looking to expand in new sectors mitigating risks by reducing heavy investments in a complex tech stack.
Fede
Addendum, in the case of startup nocode agencies can be really helpful cuz is easier for the final client to understand a nocode tool and the whole cycle of feedbacks and features implementation is just easier to execute and communicate. So the client can also leverage the agency as a crush course on the technology needed for the desired product Cheers and have a great 2023