What are some effective strategies and tools for improving individual and team productivity?

Ezgi Aydın
4 replies

Replies

Atul
For me, PARA system using Notion was one of the best decisions I've made to improve my efficiency.
Wiktoria Jaszcza
For team productivity: Basecamp For personal: Workspaces app, reminders, pen and paper always at hand
Sanjay Rakshit
These simple bits appear to work with my teams: 1. Transparency, trust and honesty 2. Sharing the bigger picture, business objectives 3. Listening and valuing their feedback 4. Letting them make decisions within their remit to help achieve the goals 5. Use no more than 2 tools and use them well.
Pavel Kukhnavets
Hi there. From my own experience, a Gantt chart is a powerful tool that can enhance individual and team productivity. Gantt diagrams provide a visual representation of project timelines and task dependencies, allowing team members to clearly understand the project's structure and their role within it. This clarity helps in setting realistic expectations and deadlines, reducing confusion and stress. Moreover, Gantt charts enable effective resource allocation by showing who is responsible for which tasks and when they are due. This promotes accountability within the team, ensuring that everyone knows their responsibilities and timelines. If you need more info about this great productivity tool, explore the following article: https://blog.ganttpro.com/en/ult....