What are some best practices for creating engaging content on social media platforms?

Shaur ul Asar
35 replies

Replies

Nimesha Buvanendran
Creating content that resonates with the audience and the current trends. I've observed that people love to engage with content that is relevant to them. And importantly keep it simple.
Janak Patel
Repurposing and adding your spices in it with the flank of research is the recipe for creating the most engaging content.
Elissa Craig
@janak_patel56 YES! Especially for small teams, making or sourcing content can be extremely hard. Working smarter means repurposing your content but altering it slightly so your most loyal followers are not seeing the EXACT same thing over and over again. You can even save your top-performing pieces and resurface them down the road for later use!
Shaur ul Asar
@janak_patel56 Absolutely! Changing content a bit with your unique touch and incorporating research is a winning way of creating engaging content. It allows you to add your own spices while ensuring that the content is backed by reliable information. Thanks for sharing this valuable insight!
Tra Dao
Creating what you as an audience want to watch. I saw many people creating content that they don't even want to read and engage with. That's sucks =(((
Shaur ul Asar
@tra_dao_004 Creating content that you yourself would enjoy as an audience is crucial. Authenticity and genuine interest shine through and resonate with others.
Understand how your audience prefers to communicate and tailor your content to it. Also, adding humor and wit into your content will take you a long way 🙂
Shaur ul Asar
@sandradjajic Great points! Understanding your audience's preferred communication style is key. Tailoring your content to their preferences enhances engagement. Adding humor and wit can also go a long way in making your content more captivating. Thanks for sharing these valuable insights!
Be true to your brand´s identity but also try to be natural, people often reject content that looks too formal, they want to see faces and people connecting with them in a more relaxed way.
Shokat Ali
Use visual elements: Incorporate eye-catching visuals, such as images, videos, and infographics, to make your content more visually appealing. Visuals attract attention and can effectively convey your message.
Shaur ul Asar
@shokat_ali4 Incorporating eye-catching visuals like images, videos, and infographics can make your content more visually appealing and effectively convey your message. Thanks for emphasizing this valuable practice
Jumi Creative
Realizing that the content you share is not about YOU but YOUR AUDIENCE. That's why brands that are very successful on platforms like TikTok are succeeding with authentic content. The audience needs value out of what you post - let this be entertainment, inspiration or education.
Shaur ul Asar
@jumicreative You nailed it! It's all about providing value to your audience. Shifting the focus from yourself to your audience is key. Authenticity and delivering content that entertains, inspires, or educates is a winning combination.
Jumi Creative
Yesterday I still talked about content creators not wanting to promote themselves, and here I am - a creator who doesn't want to promote myself. 😂 But my answer to this question would have to be the "Creator Compass" that we launched on here yesterday. We grew from 0 to 13K in 2 months utilizing the features of this template. The main advantage it gave us is being able to filter our previous content based on i.e. highest engagement within the template through automated post tracking.
Evolution MMA
Eye catching graphics with your brand then catchy excerpt along with @sandradjajic advice!
Vlad Zivkovic
I have noticed that most engaging content is asking about people experience, ask open questions, and also tailor the content towards your audience behaviour.
Shaur ul Asar
@vladimir_zivkovic You're absolutely right! Asking about people's experiences and posing open questions is an excellent way to create engaging content on social media platforms. It encourages your audience to actively participate and share their thoughts.
Be as transparent as you can with the information provided and look to solve a problem that your audience have.
Shaur ul Asar
@franklin_miguel Absolutely! Transparency is key when it comes to engaging with your audience on social media platforms. Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing these best practices!
Elissa Craig
Visual. Elements. Being able to distill your main points down into a snappy, easy-to-read infographic or piece of short-form content is one of the best ways to communicate your message effectively while capturing your audience's attention. It is also important to think about the copy! While most platforms support long-form posts, many of your audience will not be compelled to read the whole way through. Consider putting your CTA in the first line of copy to maximize reach.
Lubna Amber
Understand your target audience's interests, preferences, and demographics. Tailor your content to their needs and create content that resonates with them.
Shaur ul Asar
@lubna_amber Thanks for emphasizing this important practice!
Lacey Winter
Being authentic! No one is looking for hard marketing or sales now especially on social. They want to feel like real people are behind the scenes.
Max Yamp
In short, "providing value". It can be anything from educational content to problem-solving content. It's a process. When you consistently provide valuable stuff, you'll definitely see your social media community grow and engage.
GpsViewer
Good UI, Godd function.
Isabel Hely
Craft attention-grabbing headlines and captions that pique curiosity and compel users to click, read, or engage with your content. Make them concise, informative, and intriguing.
Hamid Khan
Respond to comments and messages.