What are innovative marketing strategies for startups?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
11 replies
As startup founders, we're always looking for fresh perspectives and innovative approaches to marketing our products and growing our businesses.

Replies

Prema Toppo
Adding video testimonials on your landing page is a great idea! Host Webinars: Share your expertise and interact directly with your audience in real-time.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@prema_toppo Thank you for your suggestion!. Adding video testimonials on our landing page is indeed a fantastic idea. we believe it will significantly enhance our credibility and engage potential customers.
ISTIAK AHMAD
I think people should do A/B Testing with different channels. Marketing is a continuous process and depending on the spending budget people should choose a wise channel to start their marketing process. πŸ™Œ
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@istiakahmad Absolutely man. Thanks for highlighting the importance of continuous improvement in marketing. πŸ™Œ
Robert Mitko
I think jasper.ai used to have a mode where it would come up with innovative guerilla marketing ideas. I don't know if it's still there.
anna maria
Utilize social media, influencer collaborations, and viral content.
Gurkaran Singh
Ever tried marketing your startup with the finesse of a Jedi master selling lightsabers? Using social media influencers can be your Force move to reach galactic levels of engagement!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@thestarkster I love the analogy.Leveraging social media influencers is definitely a powerful move to boost our engagement and reach a wider audience. We're excited to explore this approach and identify influencers who align with our brand values and can authentically connect with our target audience.