What apps do you use for protecting your online privacy?

mariaterzi
25 replies
Today we launched Malloc : Malloc VPN: Privacy & Security. What else do you use, what do you look in a privacy and data security app?

Replies

Andreas Tzionis
Trustlessness and transparency are two big ones.
Tanmay Parekh
I make sure that I use 1.1.1.1
Evdokia Charalambous
For me VPN Kill Switch is the most important feature. Does your app have it? Would be interested to try it
Laurentiu Ciobanu
I have a VPN service configured on my router (I use opnsense) to make sure that every device on my network can benefit from it (including IoT devices). I also have a Pi-Hole instance running as my primary DNS server.
mariaterzi
@laurentiu_ciobanu ok pro! Sounds super cool to be honest!
mariaterzi
@steward_edison maybe you can try Malloc vpn? :)
JM
PiVPN + PiHole. uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger.
mariaterzi
@janahrend cool! Would definitely like to talk with you sometime regarding Malloc! We just launched here today!
Swapnil D Puranik
Browser + VPN - Mozilla Search - Duck Duck Go Ad blockers
mariaterzi
@swapdp_01 which VPN do you use and why?
Swapnil D Puranik
@mariankh McAfee VPN since it comes as part of the suite. Waitlisted for Mozilla VPN to switch.
mariaterzi
@katrina_bain fon how do you find it? Is there anything you don’t like about it?
Katrina Bain
@mariankh my colleague advised me. I've been using it for a month. No complaints, very pleased.
Gilberto Novaes
Proxy Vpn. Because it free and reliable to use
The Non Smoker
WebRTC Leak Shield, Cloudflare WARP, and ADB.
AryannaNicholson
I often use VPN programs. A VPN masks your IP address by redirecting it through a specially configured remote server managed by a VPN provider. As a result, the VPN server you use becomes your data source. So your ISP and other outsiders won't be able to track what sites you visit or what data you enter. A VPN acts as a filter, turning all the information you send and receive into nonsense. A VPN from https://www.namecheap.com/vpn/ has proven particularly good. Even if the information falls into the hands of criminals, they won't be able to use it.