What app do you use create demo videos for your product?

Ankur Singh
28 replies

Replies

Have used Loom and Guidde. Try Guidde if you havent
Ganesha Gampa
I have used Arcade, and loom - both solve different purposes and I love both of them!
Richa Sharma
I use Giphy Capture, and it's been quite convenient for me. There is Descript about which I have heard good reviews.
Sankeerth Julapally
Screen.studio is an amazing product Thanks @pie6k
Peyt Spencer Dewar
iOS Xcode simulator to screen record + Logic Pro + Final Cut Pro to create https://lyrist.app/demo
Thorsten Hunsicker
Wave.video. It basically combines Loom, Restream, Video Editing, and hosting. All in one tool.
Gabriel Greyson
I use Screenflow. It's a powerful video editing software that allows you to record from any device, capture audio, and add animations and transitions. It also has a range of features that make it easy to create professional-looking demo videos.
Anna Mizina
tried Descript. it's pretty good, but I'm open to try something else as well
Royce Wong
Arcade is great!
Konok Nazmul
Arcade and Loom are definitely great options for creating demo videos! They offer different features that cater to various needs. I personally find both of them to be quite impressive in their own ways.
Nick Anisimov
Thanks to the commenters, I'll look into the apps. 👍
Pradeep Kumar M
You can try Vmaker - easy-to-create product demo videos.
Nerijus
I always use Loom. I think this is the best I have ever tried.
Heleana Grace
No app for us... Just our awesome production team. 🤩
Jaden McGrady
we use canva pro and the results are quite good! hope it helps!
Akula Nagendra
I am using Loom and Canva using which you can create professional demo videos
Apollon Latsoudis
Loom is indeed quite decent. I also like Runway Gen2 and stable diffusion for transitional set pieces
John Lim
For recording, I rely on OBS Studio, and for editing, I use CapCut.
Janice Wilson
I've had a good run with tools like Camtasia for screen recording, and Adobe Premiere for edits. For quick and easy, Loom does the job too.
Ka Ling Wu
I use Snagit and Camstasia. But keen to try out the newer tools like Loom