What animal do you want to take up as your pet?

Kenda Thomas
28 replies

Replies

Jacob Henry
A loyal and affectionate golden retriever would be my ideal companion, always ready for adventure and cuddles.
M Anees
Dog or parrot.
Steward Edison
I'm enchanted by the elegance of rabbits, a floppy-eared bunny hopping around would add warmth and joy to my home.
Laurence Joyner
I'd love to have a pair of rescue cats, providing a loving home to these furry friends brings immense fulfillment and companionship.
Ed Mitchen
Turtle or hamster.
Fannie Holt
A pair of bonded guinea pigs would be delightful pets, their sweet nature and gentle demeanor make them perfect companions.
I'm captivated by the exotic beauty of sugar gliders, their unique bond with humans and acrobatic skills make them fascinating pets.
Winston Linda
A playful ferret would bring so much joy and laughter into my life, they're incredibly entertaining pets.
Khali Rob
A gentle giant like a Great Dane would be my dream pet, their loving nature and imposing presence create a unique bond of trust and companionship.
Peter Henry
A pair of curious and playful ferrets would keep me on my toes, their mischievous antics and boundless energy make life exciting.
Mackenzie O'Connor
A quirky and affectionate pet pig would bring laughter and love into my life, their playful antics and loving nature make them irresistible companions.
Musa Fischer
A rescue greyhound holds a special place in my heart, their gentle disposition and graceful charm shine through despite their troubled pasts.