What AI tools or products have you found most useful in your work or personal life?

Ghulam Abbas
36 replies

Replies

Chen Zhang | 张晨
https://elevenlabs.io/ for AI audio training, super cheap and useful for e.g podcast
Anahit Amirakyan
I know chatGPT will be extremely cliche but yes, ChatGPT :)
Michele Di Brigida
I am a big fan of ClickUp and use it on a daily basis. Notion is a must for me (also on a personal level). Used also Trello back in the days... We're getting inspired by those and other to develop our SAAS, on a mission to simplify Business Management.
Marianna
Canva: for Presentations - Social Media Content Uplink: for PM
alex Ivanovski
I only use translation feature. Super helpful. For writing services i prefer professionals like this service https://academized.com/write-my-... . I don't mind to pay a little fee for the great work they do. Unfortunately AI is not able to do this job as sufficiently.
Ghulam Abbas
@alex_ivanovski Google translate?
Copilot and ChatGPT :) Starting to use Gemini too
Joep van den Bogaert
GitHub Copilot. Hands down. Followed by voam to write notes and CRM updates by voice. Both save me in pure typing but also in mental load because they take care of phrasing and structuring code and text. I guess Copilot makes me 2x faster when coding. Voam probably 10x faster for updating the CRM. I just spend more time coding than documenting meetings 😄
Manu Armani
@jopie WOWW! sound amazing Joep! I'll definitely be following your launch! We'll be releasing deco.cx 2.0 soon, which is an open source web editor with AI Assistant for code AND content and much more. I'd love to hear your feedback!
Joep van den Bogaert
@manu_armani Wow, deco.cx looks impressive, Manu. Is the idea that you'd integrate deco with something like Shopify for the back-end? Btw, some colors on your site seem off, e.g. on live projects and docs pages (my browser is in dark mode).
Guilherme Tavano
@manu_armani @jopie Yess!! Actually, we currently integrated with Shopify and other commerce platforms. We are canonizing data from different platforms to have front-end components that works for all of them. Thank you for report! We will fix that soon!
Kayla Lafi
I use Notion it's amazing. It's everything and more. I used to use Trello before I found Notion. I also use a variety of AI tools such as Microsoft co-pilot and perplexity as well for finding referenced information.
Yogita Gholap
Chatgpt for every go to task and Monosnap for recording
thereliableguy
Perplexity & Phind
Jake Tital
Vital Edge is one of my favorite AI tools. specifically it's a AI Web Pixel Technology. Super handy for US based users to get data points on their users who visit their site.
Myles Liu
Coze is great since I can use unlimited GPT4
Anil Yarimca
I can’t imagine a day without Chatgpt +Gemini
Kathleen Edwards
@abbas143official My recommendations for this tools should make it more beneficial. perplexity.AI poe.com For ChatGPT, AIPRM Prmopt employs superior work
Milli Sen
Saluslabs.ai - Because we build gen AI apps, this low-code tool helps us to develop apps much faster. It has a built-in toolkit and templates so we no longer have to start building from scratch.
Fernando Teixeira
I usually use the following daily or every minute: ChatGPT, Copilot, and Perplexity (I've just started using it recently, but I've already noticed a lot of hallucinations; I like the UI, so I'll give it more of a spin). I used to rely heavily on Bard, but I haven't tried Gemini since the rebranding. My writing assistants are Grammarly and QuillBot – using them together is a game-changer! I used to love working with Notion, but with the millions of free templates on Gumroad, I started to get lost and become unproductive =( For coding, I'm starting to test out Github Copilot, and for data, I'm still on the lookout for a good ETL AI... but I haven't found one yet. It's quite stressful searching for it, especially because it would be the most helpful tool for me day-to-day. If anyone has any tips or recommendations, I'd greatly appreciate it! If it's free, that's awesome, but I'm also willing to pay – as long as it delivers value upfront. Let me know!
Shawn Olds
I will admit I am biased because my team built it, but BoodleBox is something I use daily if not hourly and for both work and personal life. It brings ChaptGPT, Claude, SDXL and so many other GenAIs into one place and allows me to interact with them and have them interact with each other. Actually comical to watch Claude edit something ChatGPT wrote. More importantly, though, it allows me to bring in any group or team I am working with into the same conversation so we can all work with the AIs together to accomplish our task, rather than walking out of a meeting with a half dozen "TODOs" that we all go off in silos to complete.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh! It sounds like you have a wide range of experience in the tech world, from edtech to embedded programming. When it comes to AI tools, have you tried out tools like TensorFlow for data science or perhaps OpenCV for computer vision projects? Both are pretty powerful options that could level up your AI game. Keep tinkering away!