What achievement are you proud of this year?

Lindsay Davis
15 replies
Talking about your own achievements can be tough, but it's necessary. Share your 2023 achievements in the comments!

Replies

Paul Hunkin
I built and launched a profitable thing! (not on PH yet, but next year...)
Honestly, joining a supporting men’s group to help me become a better person, love and believe in myself. Through that I’ve learned how to be a better partner to my Amazing girlfriend and how to love myself enough to set boundaries. How about you Lindsay
Nico Spijker
No launches this year, who knows what 2024 will bring though... đź‘€
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@nicolaas_spijker Cheers to a year of growth and achievements. i am also planning to launch in january.
Ali Gordon
Leaving a comfortable job to pursue something I'm excited about.
That's truly inspiring! Taking the leap to follow your passion is a courageous move, and it speaks volumes about your dedication to personal fulfilment and growth. Wishing you all the success and fulfillment in this exciting new chapter of your journey. Remember, great things never come from comfort zones. Cheers to chasing dreams!
Will Salmen
Rewiring my brain was the best achievement I have ever personally done. I lived for everyone's positive review, and I was just burnt by it over time and then I learned the Blue Ocean Method, there's a piece of pie for everyone and there's no "bad guy" just workers and non-workers. Ignore the people who want to burn you, and just move on. There will be hard days, but that doesn't mean the next will be a bad date, it'll just be tomorrow.
Arham Rana
Successfully rewiring my brain stands out as a significant personal accomplishment. Initially, I thrived on positive feedback from others, but over time, it became overwhelming. That's when I embraced the Blue Ocean Method, realizing there's a share for everyone, and it's not about villains, just contributors and non-contributors. Here the website https://freefireadvanceserver.net/ for your unique gaming experience here.
Egon Tyrell
Honesty in this year i have no Achievement
Karthik Tatikonda
These are my 2 biggest achievements this year → I survived one year after quitting my 9-5 → LaunchPedia is ramen progitable
Annie Chopra
I am actually very proud of a couple of things, but I guess the big one is taking the step and speaking at a big event for marketing!
Martin Schumacher
I'm proud for the new job I got this year. It's also the reason why I'm actually able to write comments at prouctHunt. In general, I'm proud to improve my self-confidence and being more aware of my surroundings.
I started my company from scratch, beginning as a small startup. As time passed, we had some small successes and achieved significant milestones. Today, we're a well-established company. One big thing we did this year was create "WorkBot," which is a privacy-focused AI platform that centralizes knowledge management and enables automation across the organization. Both my team and I are really proud of this accomplishment.
Obtaining clarity. Might sound vague. But the truth is that I'm doing every action based on the outcomes it would probably get me. So yeah, I'm kind of proud about getting clarity :)