Were there any marketing strategies that you thought wouldn't work, but surprisingly showed results?

Stephanie
13 replies

Replies

Treebel S
engaging with others 😅 and publicly sharing updates
Stephanie
@treebel_solimani_masihi It can get tedious replying and sharing updates constantly, however it's one of the most effective ways to get user engagement.
Deborah Nelson
Contrary to my initial skepticism, our shift to interactive content marketing through gamification showed surprisingly positive results by engaging our audience more deeply and boosting our conversion rates beyond expectations
Treebel S
@deborahn_44 that's a really smart approach speaking of engagement, i'd love your support and feedback (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Stephanie
@deborahn_44 Thank you for sharing! That sounds so fun and what a creative way to get engagement! Did users have to download the game first? or is it through your product website?
Divine Rivers
We'll see come July 17th when we launch our marketplace for sign-ups. I will say initially I was opposed to TikTok but recently I came to the realization that that is where we need to put our biggest investment for organic growth via their personalized recommendation and discovery channels/algorithms.
Treebel S
@divine_rivers1 I still don't use TikTok, what percentage of followers there actually convert to users? this is what I launched today, would love your support and feedback (https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
Stephanie
@divine_rivers1 Yes, there's some controversy out there with TikTok but personally, I find it a great platform to showcase products in less than 15 secs. If the video is done right and hits the right audience, it can go viral immediately.
Divine Rivers
@pixel_dust That's the goal. Done right you say? Guess I need to start learning and practicing come July 17th as I've never created a TikTok before.
Stephanie
@divine_rivers1 Give it a shot and look around at some videos to find inspiration. All the best to your TIKTOK venture :)
Divine Rivers
@pixel_dust We just kicked off our TikTok Journey as we just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
Austin Nguyen | Afforai
Ironically, I was initially skeptical of Product Hunt, despite my co-founder's praise. Safe to say our launch today - Afforai - is going strong.
Stephanie
@hungnguyenkhac7 congrats on your product launch! I love the user interface on Afforai and the pay-as-you-go feature! You guys have done well!