Welcome New Beta Users šŸ˜ŗ

John Grange
13 replies
Good morning! I am super excited to share with you our upcoming release of the new mobile iOS app. We have been hard at work developing features and polishing the app and we are now ready for the first beta to go out and welcome any feedback (both good and bad!). Since this is our first beta please do excuse some ruff edges and missing paint :-) But do not be afraid to point anything out, and will do our best to respond as quickly as possible. We expect to have several more beta releases as we work to resolve any bugs known or that you might find, and further polish the app. Beta 1 Focus ------------- For our first beta please take the app for a spin, and let us know what you think about the new design / features. Beta 1 Known Issues -------------------- - Some animation polish still needed in profile - Post Details missing some minor features or actions may not work - Activities badging and new status not working yet - Some actions on cards in home not working as expected - Some actions may require login and you may not be notified to login (work around click on profile In upper left corner to login). - Posting new discussion or product is not supported on mobile yet. Thank you in advance, Mobile iOS Team

Replies

Ilan Peer
Do I need to login PH to get the features on beta? Iā€™m using twitter login and no 2FA sms arrives
John Grange
@ilan_peer you do not need the login for all features but will need login for the best experience and to be able to test all the parts of the app. We will look at the 2FA issue.
Ashley Higgins
Woohoo, let's do this! šŸš€
Rahul Chowdhury
Trying it out now. Looks good. šŸ™Œ
Raul Pop
So far, so good. Tried it a few minutes. Can't wait to dig more šŸš€
Clark
I've waited a long time for an official Product Hunt app. Thank you for not only building one, but also building a great one. It's minimal, and modern.
John Grange
@nimasakhtemani Thank you! We think so too!
flo merian
Happy Monday! ā˜€ļø Thanks for letting me in! Above all, I absolutely *love* the dark mode support so far. Keep it up!