We've launched a program to help startups!

KVCHK
4 replies
Hello! We are an international testing and QA outsourcing company. And we were finally able to implement our small but important idea - to help startups with testing without monetary compensation. We understand that startups often have limited budgets for testing. But, on the other hand, only quality products can grow and develop. At the moment we are ready to help 3-4 startups with testing. You can see more details here: https://kvchk.com/startups/ or contact us office@kavichki.com

Replies

Akram Quraishi
Hi, @kv_chk This sounds good. I would be glad to be a part of your batch. Look forward to talking to you. Thanks, Akram
KVCHK
Hello, @akramquraishi We are very grateful for your responding to our offer. Our team truly believes that startups are the future. And we want to help make that future a better one. Please leave your contact information so we can get in touch with you.
Daniel Burns
Great work guys! 👏 As a founder of a software testing company myself, I cannot emphasise enough the importance of testing. Testing is oftentimes neglected as it is deemed costly, especially for startups and smaller firms with limited budget. However, testing from the early phases in SDLC will help decrease the number of defects which will, in turn, be a lot less expensive than if found in the later stages.
Sivan Baram
Sounds great. We would love your help.