We're launching today 🥳🥳🥳I'm so excited

Crystal J
52 replies
Our team has come a long way, starting with our first Gen-AI social app Gemsouls back in 2021 (story for another day), and now we are here to redefine the future of work and unleash human creativity. 💡 With Modelize.ai, we have created a platform that auto-builds AI workflows in an instant, liberating YOU from mundane and repetitive tasks. Guess what, we used some extra help from our product to launch on Product Hunt! Check out this AI workflow⬇️: https://www.modelize.ai/team/wor... We would be grateful for your support and would greatly appreciate it if you could leave your valuable reviews.⬇️💜 https://www.producthunt.com/post... If your product need support, feel free to contact me through LinkedIn 💜

Replies

Savia Salaria
That's great, Congratulations. Upvoted your product friend.
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations!
Brandon Linn
Congratulations!
LNguyen
Congratulations!
Tyler Loyd
"🎉 Exciting launch day! Ready to share our passion and hard work with the world. Here's to a successful journey ahead! 🚀🚀 #LaunchDayThrills"
🚀 It's amazing to see how far your team has come since Gemsouls. Modelize.ai sounds like a game-changer for streamlining workflows and unleashing creativity. I'll definitely check out the AI workflow on Product Hunt and leave a review. Wishing you all the best with the launch!
Crystal J
@felix_f_tao Thank you so much for your kind words and support! We're thrilled to hear your excitement about Modelize.ai. Wishing you an awesome day, and thanks again for your encouragement! 🌟
Michael Gammon
Nice use of AI Crystal happy to support your launch
Crystal J
@michael_gammon Thank you so much! We're thrilled to have your support for our launch, let me know if you need support from us 💜
Igor Lysenko
Congratulations on your launch.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Wishing you an incredibly successful launch. Here's to many exciting adventures ahead.
Igor
Good luck!
Nguyễn Minh Thức
Cooll!!! Awesome
Daisy
congratulations 💕
Chris Lester
Congratulations on your launch! It's inspiring to see how far your team has come. Excited to check out Modelize. Wishing you all the best!
Bri
This is so exciting! Congratulations!
Haris Mohammad
Congratulations and good luck!
Gabriel Ryan
All the best with the launch, Crystal.
Nick
Congrats Crystal!! Awesome Job! 🚀🤗😊