⚡️We're launching TMR! One word to describe your feeling before launching!

Harris Cheng
79 replies

Replies

Harris Cheng
Nervous!! Jupitrr launching in one day. The whole team is doing testing, scheduling emails, and a thousand trivial tasks. Hope everything will be smooth🙏🏻 Follow our teaser: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Vincent Lonij
@harrischh Couldn't have said it better. Jupitrr looks interesting, just followed your launch page, good luck!
Keita Mitsuhashi
@harrischh OMG, this is exactly what I've been looking for my side hustle! I just followed the teaser and will definitely try! Good luck with the launch!
Harris Cheng
@keita_mitsuhashi_morph That's awesome! We've always wanted to help people to start their part-time passion! Let me know if you got any feedback for us at harris@jupitrr.com :)
Good luck with the launch!!!
DJ Sanghera
Good luck! You're going to smash it!
Olena Bomko
Excitement 🚀 Good luck!
Prem Saini
Good Luck with the Launch 🚀
Liu Alex
Before Launch: relax. During Launch: OHHHHHH
Aditya Narayan Rai
Hey Harris. Seen your page. I think your launch is going to be incredible given the traction Jupitrr is recieving. All the best. About the one word, I have a phrase: Time to market now
Gaurav Gaur
Good luck Harris! We are also preparing for our launch soon.
Bobby Fisher
Probably nervous and stressed making sure everything was in place!
Sergei Petrov
Good luck! Be active until the very end. Attract real active Producthunt users. The result may change even after the end of the day, when there will be a system recalculation of upvotes.
Harris Cheng
@sergeipetrov That's right! feel free to share more how the algorithm works if you have heard anything about it!
Oeneril
I always so nervous and I can't sleep well… Good luck!!
Artyom Sviridov
Good luck with the launch! That must be a pretty exciting moment.
Alexander Isora 🦄
I feel nervous every time I launch (I launched 40 times).
Uldis
Best of luck!
Erkin Bek
you won't believe this, but I was afraid of being at the bottom of the list :) I didn't even aim to be in the top 5 products of the day, but I came out on top and became a top 4 product! I was afraid that nobody would appreciate the product, I was afraid that I had filled in wrong, I was afraid to be afraid :)
Frank Sondors
You're launching tomorrow Harris?