We're #1 Product of the day on PH!

Elly
38 replies
However, there's another aspect that's just as satisfying, and that's the feedback we receive from marketers, makers, and designers telling us how effortless it is to build a homepage with our tool. We even had a maker who constructed one and showcased it to us! It was truly awe-inspiring! Our mission is not just to simplify the process of creating a website, but also to ensure that updating content becomes an effective method to engage with your customers. And above all, it's about effectively helping you acquire your first 1K users. Ultimately, we sincerely hope that our product will prove beneficial to many makers and aspiring makers out there. Remember, we're still in need of your support too. If you're preparing an MVP, please give our service a try and we eagerly await your valuable feedback. 🙂 https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Francisco Umpiérrez
Congrats and good luck with your product
Neha
Congratulations again Elly for being in first place in PH.
Larry Hartman
@elly_sp - hey Elly, congrats on being Community Member of the year. We got Slashpage Votes for the Kitty Awards. How did that work out?
Carlos Virreira
That is so cool! Congratulations!
Edgars
Well done! :)
Congratulations!! 😊
Stella Wang
This is so cool! Congrats
Jenel Ramos
That's cool, congrats!
Elly
@jenel_baton I've always been so envious of those who came in first, and now it's happened to us! YAY!
Elly
@gorkempolat Have you ever tried SlashPage?!?!!?
Elly
@gorkempolat How was it? Were you able to create what you wanted?
Elly
@gorkempolat Do you need a website or was this just a test? I have an exclusive partnership program and can help you out if you need it.
Congrats on the strong launch🦾 Looking forward to learning more about your launch strategy. I will also test the product to leave my feedbacks!
Elly
@johnberg Thank you for your support! We're looking forward to hearing your feedback after you test SlashPage. As for our launch strategy, we're happy to share more about it in the near future. Stay tuned! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Henry Tran
Congratulations! It is truly amazing to hear feedbacks from the community!
Elly
@henry_tran7 Thank you! Indeed, hearing feedback from the community is an incredible experience. We appreciate all the support!
Congratulations! I'll try it. We launch today in PH , can you give us some feedback?Thank you!
Samiha
congratulations... Any tips you can share for someone new here?