We launched our product - Swit 2.0 today! Please check out the most efficient collaboration tool!

Paul Kim
11 replies
Hi Product Hunt community, I'm Paul, Product Manager at Swit. we're thrilled to announce the official launch of Swit 2.0 – the ultimate collaboration platform that's redefining the way teams work together! Swit 2.0 seamlessly interconnects project management, team communication, native plug-ins, and 3rd-party integrations, for increased efficiency in your team's workflow. Say goodbye to scattered tools and hello to collaboration essentials that empower teams to meet their goals. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Your insights are invaluable as we continue to refine and enhance Swit 2.0. Additionally, your support fuels our journey! Please feel free to share your thoughts, questions, and experiences! Appreciate in advance!

Replies

Sydney Chan
When I say Swit has been a life-changing, I mean it. Swit stands out by seamlessly integrating project management and communication into one app. I've never used a project management software before and my workflow has gone from 0 to 100.
Josephine Lee
Congrats on your launch! Looks awesome :)
Nyda Ahmad
We all appreciate Swit for the big things it does; reduces app switching, combines all your essential work tools, and is intuitive and easy to use. I want to highlight the little things that are sometimes overlooked but make me happy: 1) The search filter is very customizable 2) The drag-and-drop feature is so easy to use 3) Convert to task is a godsend 4) Task cards are endlessly customizable 5) You can save messages, files, or task cards and access them across workspaces
Nick Underwood
Swit is a GAME CHANGER! I know where all my work is... and not just in the form of lifeless tasks! The communications between teams, the collaborations on my task cards, and easy-to-use integrations. I've never been this organized since Swit.
Shambhavi Mahajan
Congrats, we launched today too. posts/chatgpt-wrapped-2
Archie Max
Congratulations on your launch. I'll give it a look and will give my feedback.
jinhyeok son
Congrats on your launch! Good luck
Iqra Arif
Hi Paul! Congratulations on the launch of Swit 2.0! 🚀 Exciting to see a comprehensive collaboration platform. Checked it out on Product Hunt and shared some thoughts. Wishing you continued success in refining and enhancing Swit 2.0! 👏💻
Roland Raupp
Kudos on the launch, Paul! How have user feedback and beta testing shaped the evolution of Swit 2.0?
Annie Chopra
Wow! Congrats on the launch🙌🏼