We launched on Product Hunt! Now what?

Erica Chiang
13 replies
Hi everyone! I am the CCO of ScribeUp (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) and we launched a few days ago! We hit #1 Product of the Day! It truly was so exciting to see the overwhelming amount of support and love from this community. But now I have a question, what now? Any advice from others that successfully launched on Product Hunt? Would love feedback and shared experiences :)

Replies

Antonina Krus
First of all, congrats on the launch. For us, it became a good start for attracting new visitors to the website. So right after the launch, we've done the following: - SEO (added articles about the successful launch, keywords, linking, etc.) - Were active on social media (so during the month after your launch, you can play around with this topic of how successful your launch was) - We also continued the promo on the Ship even after launch, which gave us more subscribers. But changed the content a little bit. - I think the best you've got from the PH community - is lots of feedback from real people, we contacted them and tried to ask questions that can make our product better, it was not about sales, just honest feedback. - ...and the outreach marketing, of course, as much qualitative content you share as better. There is definitely nothing new here, but you may probably find some hints that will work for you and support that life after launch exists.😁
Erica Chiang
@antonina_krus wow! this is awesome thank you! what I've been hearing a lot is feedback cycles and we are definitely going to leverage that! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!
Luis Enrique Medina
Congrats on such a great achievement!! You always have the option to relaunch or keep building a community of followers who will be able to give you feedback on future implementations you might want to add.
Erica Chiang
@medinaluis Yes! I can't wait to relaunch! There was so much success in this and I'm so floored by this community!
Krishna Kumar
It is a bit like growing up. When you are in school they say just work hard and finish this, life will be a song after that. You reach college and they tell you - work hard for this and life will be a lark. You get your first job and they say - work hard and establish yourself in your first job.... Congrats on a fabulous first step. The world is yours to conquer, one hard working step at a time
Rhea Reanoga
Congrats on the successful launch! Take this time to get feedback from your new users! I could give you more tips on this too! Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: rhea-mae-reanoga-908292137/
Sahil A Mittal
Congrats on the successful launch!
Sahil A Mittal
@erica_chiang Look forward to checking the tool out soon! In the midst of launching my product as well , would definitely need the support myself!
Rich Watson
upvoted. congrats on the launch check out our upcoming launch producthunt.com/upcoming/trade-hub-3
Launching soon!
Well, after the successful launch, your focus must be on marketing your product and improving your product, depending on user feedback. You can utilize the PH badge to catch new user's attention.
Erica Chiang
@qudsia_ali ooh is that what you did? did you leverage it on different social media platforms?