We finally launched TODAY! πŸš€πŸš€ Feeling nervous πŸ˜…

Phillip Lim
29 replies
After 6 months of private testing, it's finally launched today!. It will be available worldwide not only on PH but also on the Apple Store and Google Store πŸš€πŸš€ Excited and nervous at the same time. Wishing everyone here the best of outcomes πŸ˜‰

Replies

Burak Esen
Good luck Phillip and all the best! πŸš€I’ll definitely give the app a try. If you’re willing to share your experience afterward, I'd love to hear about it. Have you taken any hypercare measures?
Phillip Lim
@burakesen_ Thanks!! Any feedback you provide, would be incredibly helpful :D While we've set up server monitoring and traffic alerts, there's always that lingering worry.
Jose Garrido
Good luck Phillip! Make sure your servers and integrations are working correctly this afternoon :) Don't want any surprises tomorrow!
Phillip Lim
@josej30 Thanks! Clubistry sounds like a winning idea. Wishing you great success with it!
Ted Schaefer
Good luck Phillip!!
Phillip Lim
@sixbangs Thanks! StudyWise is so cool :) Wishing you great success with it!
Alexander Dolton
Waoo congratulations i feel so good for you
Phillip Lim
@alexander_dolton Thank you. I've gained courage :D Wishing you all the best!
Heyalbert
Good Luck Phillip!
Phillip Lim
@heyalbert Wow! It's a project in the same gaming field as mine. I hope it succeeds. Subscribed!
Phillip Lim
@arlie_rutherford Thank you. I've gained courage :D Wishing you all the best!
Joseph Collins
congratulations i am feeling so good for you
Phillip Lim
@joseph_collins2 It's comforting to receive encouragement from PH when feeling tired :) Thank you! I hope everything goes well for you.
Leo
Congratulations in advance
Phillip Lim
@leo70 Thank you. I've gained courage :D Wishing you all the best!
Michael Shver
Good luck, Phillip! Turned on notifications for your product! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Phillip Lim
@michaelshver Thank you. Once Steerer is released, our team should definitely try it out :) Wishing you success. I've subscribed!
Nik Hazell
Good stuff - best of luck!
Phillip Lim
@nik_hazell Thank you :) Drink Oshun! It's something I really need, always sitting in front of my desk! I've subscribed!
aidiary
Good luck Phillip!
Phillip Lim
@aidiary Thank you. Wishing you all the best!
Joonatan
Congrats! Any tips for founders launching soon?