We created a blueprint on How To Monetize Your LinkedIn Network šŸšØ

Vedran Rasic
11 replies
It covers tactics I used to build, grow and scale 2 startups (1 exit!). You'll identify the growth opportunities your LinkedIn network provides, along with clear actions you can take to generate more revenue in 2023. šŸš€ Here are some of the direct benefits I experienced from building & nurturing my network: 1. š— š˜† š—½š—²š—暝˜€š—¼š—»š—®š—¹ š—Æš—暝—®š—»š—± ā€“ grew stronger (1M views on posts in a year) so I get disproportionally more opportunities to choose from. 2. š—Ŗš—®š—暝—ŗ š—¶š—»š˜š—暝—¼š˜€ ā€“ I get 10 warm intros a week from my connections, most of which are super relevant to what I do. 3. š—–š—¼š—»š—»š—²š—°š˜š—¶š—¼š—» š˜„/ š—暝—²š—¹š—²š˜ƒš—®š—»š˜ š—¶š—»š—±š˜‚š˜€š˜š—暝˜† š—½š—¹š—®š˜†š—²š—暝˜€ ā€“ I source ideas, tactics, brand evangelism and even capital for my startups from the most relevant players. 4. š— š—²š—®š—»š—¶š—»š—“š—³š˜‚š—¹ š—°š—¼š—»š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜€š—®š˜š—¶š—¼š—»š˜€ ā€“ I connect to my peers with whom I share different groups/pods and discuss burning issues we all care about. 5. š—§š—µš—¼š˜‚š—“š—µš˜ š—¹š—²š—®š—±š—²š—暝˜€š—µš—¶š—½ ā€“ I improved my thought process and reasoning on topics of interest due to seeing what resonates + getting feedback in real-time. 6. š— š—®š—暝—øš—²š˜š—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š—½š—½š—¼š—暝˜š˜‚š—»š—¶š˜š—¶š—²š˜€ ā€“ remember the personal brand. Well, now people are more interested in what I am building. So we get disproportionally more opportunities to market our product. 7. š—–š—¼š—¹š—± š—¹š—²š—®š—±š˜€ => š˜„š—®š—暝—ŗ š—½š—暝—¼š˜€š—½š—²š—°š˜š˜€ ā€“ if I can get 4,000/20,000 followers to show interest in what I am building, I don't need a single cold call or cold email to be sent out, at least not until we get to some solid traction. 8. š—Ÿš—²š˜ƒš—²š—暝—®š—“š—² š˜†š—¼š˜‚š—æ š˜€š—¼š—°š—¶š—®š—¹ š—°š—®š—½š—¶š˜š—®š—¹ ā€“ use your social capital to find who needs help with what you can easily provide. Pay it forward. 9. š— š—®š—暝—øš—²š˜ š—»š—²š—²š—±š˜€ ā€“ by carefully listening to the market, and reading what people say, you can stumble across unique insights that you can use to form a service/product. 10. š—˜š—ŗš—½š—¹š—¼š˜†š—²š—² š—®š—±š˜ƒš—¼š—°š—®š—°š˜† š—®š—»š—± š—Æš—暝—®š—»š—±š—¶š—»š—“ ā€“ I do not need to opt-in for expensive hiring systems. By sharing our values publicly, we get the best candidates to come to us. š˜žš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ learn š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦? šŸ”„ Comment & request your copy below..šŸ‘‡ P.S. By commenting, you'll help us spread the word. Thanks a lot!

Replies

Jason Andries
Thanks for sharing! One small note, if you download the eBook it says 2022 in the file title instead of 2023
Jeremy Akers
I am a fan of LeadDelta and looking forward to checking out what you have written here.
Mikita Gera
You make my curiosity up to 120%. Tell us more, please
Pooja Lahoti
Thanks for sharing! Please share more