We are nominated for the 2023 Product Hunt Golden Kitty Awards! Let's support us!

Felix Tao
27 replies
Dreaming of a future where humanity and intelligent digital minds unite🌟 , I've created MindOS—a personal AI that truly understands and assists you. Today, I'm thrilled to announce that MindOS has been nominated for the 2023 Product Hunt Golden Kitty Awards of best AI Product! 🎉 I warmly invite your support us. Let's shape the future together! 🌐 https://www.producthunt.com/gold...

Replies

Kristen
I love MindOS! Congrats! Upvoted. P.S. I really like the Canvas feature where I usually read PDFs together with AI, and refine my research reports. It's a great tool for my personal study.
Heli
Congrats!
Awesome, amazing product, congratulations!!!MindOS is one of the best products I have used this year. I look forward to your continued updates.
auntMia
Gosh, really exciting, can't wait to try this
zc
Absolutely thrilled to share the exciting news with our incredible community! 🌟 Dreaming of a future where humanity and intelligent digital minds unite, I embarked on a journey to create MindOS—an extraordinary personal AI that not only comprehends but genuinely assists you in navigating the complexities of life. Today marks a momentous occasion as MindOS has been honored with a nomination for the prestigious 2023 Product Hunt Golden Kitty Awards, recognized as one of the best AI products of the year! 🎉 This nomination is not just a testament to the innovation behind MindOS but a celebration of the collaborative spirit that drives our team. I extend a heartfelt invitation to each and every one of you to join us on this exhilarating journey. Your support is not just a vote for MindOS but a vote for the vision of a future where cutting-edge technology and human aspirations seamlessly converge. Together, let's shape the landscape of tomorrow! As we stand at this juncture of recognition, I want to express my deepest gratitude to our dedicated team whose unwavering commitment has brought us to this remarkable milestone. It's their passion and expertise that breathe life into MindOS, making it a force to be reckoned with in the realm of AI. To our users and supporters, your belief in MindOS has been the driving force propelling us forward. This nomination is as much yours as it is ours, and we are immensely grateful for the trust you've placed in us. The 2023 Product Hunt Golden Kitty Awards is not just an acknowledgment; it's an opportunity for us to come together as a community and amplify our collective voice. Let's make waves, break barriers, and redefine what's possible in the realm of artificial intelligence. I encourage you to spread the word, rally your networks, and cast your vote for MindOS in the Golden Kitty Awards. Your support means the world to us, and with your backing, we can turn this nomination into a resounding victory. Thank you for being an integral part of the MindOS journey. The future is bright, and together, we're paving the way for a new era of innovation, collaboration, and boundless possibilities! 🚀🌐 #MindOS #GoldenKittyAwards #FutureInnovation
RC Leo
Congratulations, Felix! 🎉 It's amazing to see MindOS being recognized for its innovation in the AI space. Your vision for a future with harmonious human-AI collaboration is truly inspiring. Wishing you all the best in the Golden Kitty Awards! #MindOS 🌟
Rick Fan
Congrats! MindOS is awesome!
Trang Pham
Congrats!!!!
Pelibara
Congrats! Well deserved. Look forward to using the mobile version.
Flora Diep
Already upvoted. Good luck
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Man supported ( :
Hooray! Let's rock!
Yong Wei
MindOS gogogo!
Rich Watson
congrats to you
Taha Zemmouri
Done! Could you support Eden AI in the "AI Infra" and the "Developer Tools" category?
dongsheng sun
Congrats!!!!
codecomeon
Congrats!It be worth!