We are live on Product Hunt Today 😈

Frank Sondors
91 replies
Today we're launching Mailforge on Product Hunt. Mailforge is designed to help you set up your cold email infrastructure in minutes and reduce the cost significantly. After having created over 100 domains and 200 mailboxes in 2023, I said to myself no more, I'm not doing this. Now you can do it in minutes on autopilot 😈 https://www.producthunt.com/post... I would appreciate it if you could check out our launch and provide me and my team some feedback.

Replies

Launching soon!
Upvoted! Best of Luck!
Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge on Product Hunt, Frank! It's impressive how you've streamlined the email setup process—your platform could be a game-changer for businesses looking to scale their outreach efficiently.
Nachiket Patel
All the best, Frank! Upvoted already!
Md Shariful Islam
Hi Frank, upvoted already. We have also launched chatscribe-pro today in Product Hunt. chatscribe-pro provides AI Transcription, Translation, Content Generation and Q&A Chatbot service. Would appreciate if you also upvote us: producthunt.com/posts/chatscribe-pro/
Jamie L
Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge on Product Hunt, Frank! It's impressive how you've streamlined the tedious process of setting up cold email infrastructure—this could be a game-changer for many businesses.
Dhirendra Singh
Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge on Product Hunt! Wishing you and your team great success.
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Congratulations on the launch of Mailforge on Product Hunt, Frank! It's impressive how you've simplified the complex process of setting up a cold email infrastructure, and I'm keen to see how it streamlines email management while cutting costs.
Paolo Go
Congratulations Frank, wish you lot of success!
Neha
Supported! congrats on the launch.
Rohit Joshi
congrats on the launch, just supported !
Yogita Gholap
Upvoted. Congratulations. You guys are ranking on position 2.
Nadia Zueva
Launching soon!
Upvoted! and good luck :)
Ramya Bhaskar
upvoted :) we have also launched Duonut today. Would be great to get community feedback
Kyle Young ⛳️
good luck, just supported!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Already Supported Frank, you are already holding No 1 , looking forward to a grand end (: