😰 We are launching tomorrow, and I'm so nervous!

ILFAT
25 replies
Letterly is launching tomorrow on Saturday! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... We have about 30 to-dos on our list, but we will get everything done :) Just writing this to share with you guys :))

Replies

Vinay
We are launching in 52 hours https://www.producthunt.com/prod..., and we have some 52 to-dos or more! The stress and excitement is natural! :)
Good Luck @iilfat , don't be nervous. What's the worst that could happen? Bad feedback is better than no feedback. We're launching next tuesday :)
ISTIAK AHMAD
Hey Man, Good luck.. looking forward to the great day
Already following and will gladly support! Be sure to send LinkedIn message also :) good luck my friend.
Rich Watson
I hit the Notify Me button, will be sure to upvote when launch goes live. If you would kindly do the same- thanks! producthunt.com/products/nvstly-social-investing can't post link, but can just search "nvstly"
Ruslan.D
I'm also launching tomorrow You know, in any case, our lives are guaranteed. 🎉👌
Umar Saleem
Nervous butterflies mean you're onto something great! Launch days are a rollercoaster, but the thrill is worth it. Trust your hard work, and remember the Product Hunt community is cheering you on. What feature are you most excited for users to discover? Share the anticipation!
Nishkarsh Srivastava
Best of luck for the launch -- notified myself! Letterly looks amazing. I also launched my product recently -- would be genuinely helpful if you could support our launch :)
Fitz Dupuy
Thomas Hallaran
Looks like Letterly is crushing it!
Kathleen Smith
Anna Jack
we will help you
Reflect on the strengths of your project or product. What makes it unique or valuable? Remind yourself of the reasons you started this endeavor in the first place.
Greffin Dony
Hey, it's completely normal to feel nervous before a big launch! Take a deep breath, you've got this! You and your team have put in the hard work, and now it's time to share your creation with the world. Remember, the excitement often outweighs the nerves for those checking out your launch. Embrace the moment, stay positive, and enjoy the journey. Wishing you an amazing launch day!