We are launching MindOS Memory Twin on Sunday!

Felix Tao
14 replies
Exciting news! After months of hard work and discussions with users, I'm thrilled to announce MindOS Memory Twin is launching in less than 24 hours! πŸš€ Please upvote and comment: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Highlights: 🧠 Memories β€” Never forget anything again with a digital Memory Twin. This Twin will collect information as you go about your day, organizing it all in a digital mind it creates just for you. It even holds onto the chats, files and events that matter the most, remembering them for you long into the future. 🎨 Canvas β€” Collaborate effortlessly with your digital Twin and transform the way you work. Improve your processes by discussing them with a coworker AI who knows your methods and schedule better than you do. βš™οΈ Automation β€” Make task management easy with personalized to-do lists that appear exactly when you need them. Let your Twin automate all the busywork, leaving everything else in your capable hands. πŸ’ͺ Abilities β€” Create the perfect digital Twin to make your life easier. Customize its skills so it can help you on every platform you frequent. 🌐 Mind Marketplace β€” Connect with the growing MindOS creator community. Build the MindOS AI Team of your dreams in collaboration with some of the most creative minds in the industry.

Replies

Kaneshiro Takeshi
Exciting times ahead! The debut of MindOS Memory Twin this Sunday is going to make quite the splash. Looking forward to it!
Oz Mills
Congrats on the Sunday launch! Could you elaborate on β€œMemory Twin”? It sounds fascinating. I’m a writer, would it be able to help me remember and keep track of story threads and plan narratives. The idea of having an AI coworker makes me curious. So long as it’s not taking all the work off my hands. πŸ˜… So, I'm curious to see how the Canvas feature plays out in practice. Can it adapt to how I work or do I need to follow its workflow?
Pelibara
Absolutely thrilled to hear this exciting news! I've used MindOS for months and love how it makes my life so easier. Better than GPT and much more intuitive to use than Notion!
Kali
Exciting! Will be keeping an eye on it, good luck Felix!
AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
The link goes to this forum post btw πŸ˜…
auntMia
Really excited!
Kaneshiro Curry
That's fantastic news! The MindOS Memory Twin launch is sure to be a game-changer. Can't wait to see it in action!
Lluvia
Β‘Eso suena genial! Estoy ansioso por probar su nuevo producto.
Flower Natsu
This is probably the most exciting product we've seen in a while!
Heli
Congrats! Will be keeping an eye on it
SNM
Hooray! πŸ˜„ πŸŽ‰ Finally! Been waiting for this kind of product soooo Long.
Naonao
Awesome! I'm a huge fan of MindOS. I've use MindOS to help me note and structure paper for my thesis writing. It's performed better than GPT to comprehend documents!
Dylan Ewbanks
This is going to be incredibly useful for me. So excited to get to find all the different ways I can use this! I feel like this has potential in the professional and personal realms. Looks like the launch is going well! You've got my vote!