We are ending our first month on Appsumo with 250+ LTD customers.

Tanay from Stacks
8 replies
Stacks launched on AppSumo a month ago. We are ending our first month on Appsumo with 250+ LTD customers. ๐Ÿš€ We weren't sure if our unique value proposition resonated with the users, or what features users were willing to pay for. We now have an early understanding of what our funnel looks like, what our onboarding should be, what is valuable to the user, and what benefits we bring to users. Our next goal is to identify solid case studies from these paying customers and identify value propositions for monthly recurring revenue. Join us on this journey with a lifetime deal before it expires - https://link.betterstacks.com/ap...

Replies

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
Amazing results Tanay! Iโ€™m also planning on trying out AppSumo, and I thought maybe I can tap into your knowledge๐Ÿ˜€ What was the commission paid to AppSumo (percentage wise)? Is your product made for consumers or for businesses?
Tanay from Stacks
@claudiu_cogalniceanu Hey Claudiu! It's a pretty good platform with a good reach. They usually decide on percentage share based on the value discounts you provide - if you provide 60% discounts to the plan, you get X% share and if you do 80% discounts, you get Y% share. I would recommend creating a listing and discussing it with the Appsumo rep - you want to start early as it takes a couple of weeks to a month. Our product is B2B and B2C both.
Mahir Mahdi
Congrats on the big success Tanay! Did you use any other platforms besides Appsumo? Or got 250+ from Appsumo only?
Tanay from Stacks
@mahir_mahdi Thank you! It's an organic reach from Appsumo website visitors, we have not done any marketing so far to drive traffic there. We will start promoting our deal on Appsumo when we launch a new tier and offering.
Vincent Xu
Hey there! Congrats on the successful launch of Stacks on AppSumo! It's impressive to see that you've gained 250+ LTD customers in just one month. Your unique value proposition seems to have resonated well with the users. As I'm about to launch my own product soon, I would love to hear any advice or tips you have for someone in my position. It seems like you've gained valuable insights about your funnel, onboarding process, and user preferences. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, once my product is live, I would be thrilled to receive your feedback. It would be incredibly helpful to have an experienced entrepreneur like yourself provide insights and suggestions. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to receive a notification when my product is ready. Thanks in advance for your support and congratulations again on your successful launch!
Lucas Parsons
Congratulations on the successful launch of Stacks on AppSumo! ๐Ÿš€ It's great to see your early progress and insights into user preferences.
Anton Gera
Launching soon!
That is absolutely great result! Congrats! I'm launching Spotely on AppSumo on Jan 11, any marketing tips?