Was Facebook relevant for your launch?

Nevena Sofranic
4 replies
I'd love to hear about your experiences with launching and if using Facebook made any real difference. I don't mean just Product Hunt, but in general. Honestly, I don't use Facebook much nowadays - engagement is all time low, and I'm not sure if it's worth spending time in Facebook groups anymore. What do you think?

Replies

Momcilo Popov
Depending on the closeness and intimacy of a Facebook group, targeting active, relevant local groups can be highly beneficial. Engagement on Facebook has shifted towards groups where members remain active and are eager to help and participate. When I launched Flpbk.io, I received support from members of several Facebook groups. The kind of support and friendliness on Facebook, regardless of our overall opinion of the platform, is often more genuine and warm compared to some other platforms *cough-cough* Reddit, *cough-cough* Twitter... On these platforms, you not only have to navigate the algorithm, but also deal with pessimism and negativity.
Anthony Sellitto
I get more interaction from X than anything else. Have about about same amount followers on Instagram but no real interaction... Facebook it's crickets.
Nevena Sofranic
@ax3com Same here, that’s why I’m trying to figure out if I’m missing something. Also, I’ve tried to upvote your comment, but the PH mobile app is giving me a headache 🤯
Anna Nenasheva
I've been diving into the world of social media marketing, particularly focusing on Facebook to give our gardening community a stronger online presence. I thought it would be great to exchange ideas and experiences with fellow green thumbs who have dabbled in Facebook marketing. What types of content have you found most effective in engaging your audience on Facebook or its better to Buy Facebook Followers? Is it informative gardening tips, beautiful photos, or perhaps engaging polls? I've experimented with both ads and boosted posts. Boosted posts are great for increasing visibility among your current followers, especially if you have a particularly important announcement or event. For reaching a broader audience, targeted Facebook ads have been effective, especially when promoting special gardening workshops or events.