Want to grow your PH profile?

Neel Patel
66 replies
I grew from nearly 30 to 500points in less than two months of being active on PH. It started to make sense literally a week or two ago, before that nothing was happening. After that I stopped doing meaningless things which did not help grow here. I wouldn’t say I have done everything here but I am sure I have some experience that someone can utilise so they don’t have to wait to start growing. I’m looking for a small group of people who would want to grow their PH account. Happy to help wherever it is required. You will have to commit to this for a few weeks actually to see results. Let me know if you’re interested enough and willing to put in the work. Without that it won’t be possible.

Replies

Rohan Chaubey
Awesome! Keep going, Neel :)
Anjanay Saxena
Let's do it, Neel. I'm in.
Neel Patel
@anjanay_saxena For sure man! Please select your preference from here - https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
Macklin Buckler
What are some of the advantages you've seen?
Darya Skorokhod
Hi Neel, Great initiative. I'll be up for that :)
Rose Linda
Great! I'm also following your footsteps :)
Rok Bozic
I am interested, how do I start??
Anthony Latona
Nice work Neel. Great progress.
Leon Novački
Hey Neel, I'm interested, could you tell us a bit more? You can contact me on my LinkedIn
Jeff Fajans
I am curious to learn more about this, and willing to put in the work. Hit me up!
AmazingSylvia
Cool!Keep going Neel. I grow my account from 0 to 228 in a month as well :)
Austin Armstrong
What do you need my friend to get this moving? :-)
Jao Japitana
I'd love to be a part of this and grow my profile. What should I do to be a part of this? Thanks
Eliza Crescini
Congrats, Neel! I'm on it! I want to say thank you as well on this community because 2 weeks ago I started here and I already have 137 points. Love you, guys!