User Interface

Brittany Bell
16 replies
What platform do you think has the best user interface and what makes them the best?

Replies

Nimesh
pinterest is good, amo is new and different, twitter is very functional
Atlas Kip
Instagram. easy to use
Apple products in my opinion! How about you Brittany?
@slimmy82 I am deep into the Apple ecosystem, and they have all my money - lol. I think they are so engrained into society that anything they roll out feels the same and would be easy to use. I wonder how many user surveys and interviews they run for every product.
Mansi Trivedi
I don't know I think X would look pretty decent if it fixed it's notifications and the reply/comment/post stuff.
@mansi_trivedi1 I am embarrassed to say I just started using X....right as everyone is stepping away from it. I never loved the interface but am now getting used to it!
Mansi Trivedi
@brittany_gth Nah, no need for embarrassment. It's good that you're starting, I'm also just trying to figure it out.
zuhaib ashfaq
No doubt why Apple and Google are the leaders in design industry. Their attention to detail, documentation, inclusivity, and accessibility sets them apart.
@zuhaib_ashfaq No doubt! I wonder how many dollars they spend on UI design and making sure to get it just right.
Karl Baumgarten
There's this website called Tails, that sells dog food. Not a platform, but their UX and user-centricity are incredibly good. Still one of my top examples of well-thought-out UX design.
mueller reilly
Platforms like Spotify and Slack are lauded for their snappy performance and efficient use of resources. Cre: basket random