Twitter growth?

Carter Michael
11 replies
Trying to build on Twitter and use the platform for my self. Not a brand. Not good at it. Any tips?

Replies

John Koo
I'm trying to figure this out as well. Are you using any third party tools to help twitter management and growth?
Carter Michael
@imjohnkoo I was using hypefury on their trial for posting. So I didn't have to manually jump in the app. But that's it. Now I have a "Minimal Twitter" Chrome extension that I just got a couple of minutes ago.
Vanessa Williams
Upvoting because it's a great question and I'd like to know also.
Carter Michael
@calmtopia Thanks! I think it is too. I just saw 8 people say they've all been shadowbanned today. They're all also accounts I'm pretty sure use engagement groups which I'm curious about.
André J
Launching soon!
What's your USP?
Carter Michael
@eonpilot Great question. Honestly, nothing makes me unique or even followable besides I couple of insights that I of course think are interesting but clearly no one else does. Good question though. Should've asked myself this before tweeting to begin with.
Hello_Joy
Starting as personal or branding is not different.😁 Because if you want to grow your account, you should engage with people a lot and continuously.✨ By reviewing their bio, you can determine whether to follow them or not.🧐 and fist of all, 3 tweets a day and 10 replies to your following users. Repeat it for 7 days without breaking :) I'm sure it works.👍