True or false: “If it’s not in my calendar, it doesn’t happen.”

Kyra Aylsworth
11 replies

Replies

Kyra Aylsworth
@david_deisadze True for me, too – it is my single source of truth! If it's not there, it's not important. Now that Mayday has tasks I don't have to keep 2-3 different apps open to know what it is I'm supposed to be doing next.
Kia Kamgar
Nope. I use a task manger and/or project manager
Kyra Aylsworth
@kiakamgar Nice. Just for work or for "all of life" stuff? I love having everything I have to do in one place and laid out on a timeline (work meetings, tasks, personal reminders and peripheral 'need to be aware' events).
Kia Kamgar
@kyrio Just like you, my workflow of having everything in one place. But I prefer having tasks in a task manager and appointments, meetings etc in my calendar. My ‘dashboard’ is my task manager where I see everything in my calendar at the top of the list. So in a way we do work in the same way, and although mine is a in different places, it’s actually in one place due to them being seen in the same place.
Annie Chopra
Definitely true. I think when you have multiple projects you are working on and just doing multiple creative outputs its impossible to get someone done especially something like a meeting or call if its not on calendar!
Kyra Aylsworth
@annie_chopra Same, if it's not in my calendar it basically doesn't exist – all of my tasks, reminders, appointments and ... meetings, of course! ;)
Same as email. “If it’s really that important, they’ll email again or call” 😂
André J
Launching soon!
Calendar is a prison. Escape it! I do use calendars for google meet links. that's about it 😬 To be fair. Im a maker not a manager. Most makers dont use calendars.
Artyom Sviridov
Can't say it's true for me. Some stuff just happens, whether it's on calendar or not :)