Top Chrome extensions you use?

Shambhavi Mahajan
28 replies
They’re so great for productivity and avoiding context switching. I wish most apps had an extension. Which are some extensions you’ve tried and used?

Replies

Artem Shar
Emoji Keyboard by JoyPixels 😉
Henry Burkert
I'm currently testing lavender.ai. Helpful tool for sales!
Shambhavi Mahajan
@henry_burkert Do you find that these extensions slow down your email and linkedin?
Henry Burkert
@shambhavi_mahajan1 I've tested it for my emails so far and it helped me in a few areas. Nothing has slowed down. Have you had any negative experiences with it?
Edena
My recent main one was react dev tools, useful for react developers. Teleparty is also a nice extension to watch movies/tv-shows online with friends.
I need to start using some lol!
Maria H
For SEO - try extensions by Ahrefs and Moz For mindful productivity - Pomodoro timer (https://productive.fish/pomodoro...) As AI Content Detector - extensions by Copyleaks
Anastasia Liamets
Apollo, Grammarly, Loom
Shambhavi Mahajan
@anliamets do they slow down your browser?
Jamie L
I'm a big fan of 'OneTab' for managing browser clutter and 'Grammarly' to keep my writing clear and mistake-free, Shambhavi. They both significantly boost my productivity without the need to switch contexts.
Notionxyz
Metamask and Grammarly
Pablo Roig
Adblock, it's necessary if you see anime
Jeff Treves
MetaMask, Unisat, Xverse, Phantom wallets and ETH gas tracker 😂 Oh and uBlock...
Rich Watson
Darkreader Scre.io screen recorder 1password
As an SEO professional, I frequently monitor the performance of multiple websites, including those of my competitors. To streamline this process, I rely on SEO Quake extension
Ruslan.D
AddBlock ) & JSON peep
Janak Patel
Grammerly and TweeFeed. both are amazing
Surekha S
Grammarly, ColorZilla, WhatFont, WowTo