To achieve success, which holds greater significance?

Neha
8 replies
Number of connections/ followers, or the quality of your product/ service?

Replies

Henry Walker
@john_carmichael I agree with John. You need to be pushing product development and distribution in relatively equal measure. Or have separate people/teams dedicated to each at a similar resource level. Neither one matters without the other for most commercially motivated tech start-ups.
Neha
Ok, let me complete it. I know both equally matter good product and no of connection But my question is Is it possible to achieve great success with an excellent product but a fewer number of connections or followers? Conversely, if we have a large number of enthusiastic followers or connections but the product is not up to the mark, will we still be able to attain success?
Rail Sharifov
@neha_joshi8 If there are Gods behind your product, then absolutely EVERYTHING is possible. I had to meet incredible events in my life, with synchronization, which led to excellent indicators in the form of sales. Moreover, there was no advertising - absolutely none. In other words, you can invest a million dollars in advertising and earn one cent. And exactly the opposite.
Neha
@fortune777 Yes, I agree sometimes its really happen and Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us๐Ÿ˜Š
I believe followers will organically flock towards a quality product. In my humble opinion, a good product/service which solves a problem worth solving will garner its own following. Connections on the other hand are very personal. I would prefer to build personal connections based on knowing someone than base it on a product / service
Neha
@atik_hossain Your belief in the power of a quality product/service to organically attract followers is well founded.