Thoughts on using Discord for your startup?

Sully Butt
4 replies
How do you guys feel about using Discord as a hub for your loyal consumer-base and for marketing your products? Do you have any experience with it, and have you found it to be effective?

Replies

Twinkle shah
Hii there, Discord can be a great tool for startups to communicate with team members, clients, and customers. It offers various features such as text and voice chat, file sharing, and screen sharing, which can make collaboration more efficient and effective. https://www.troopmessenger.com/b...
Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
I think Discord is better for personal communities (streamers, influencers, etc) same as Reddit. Whereas Twitter and Linkedin are better for startups. That is my personal opinion.
Lu Leon
We used Discord for my previous startup, and it worked pretty well to connect and get feedback from your users. Check out Looking Glass Factory and Heptabase's Discord channel for examples.
Our Discord server has been invaluable to get early user feedback and provide user support. Highly recommended! Add a ticket tool for your support (eg. Ticket Tool) and poll/survey tool for user feedback (shameless plug to our own SurveyBot.gg).