This launch video has some serious moves!๐Ÿ•บโœจ

Vinay
27 replies
Big day today! Layerpath has just landed on Product Hunt! https://producthunt.com/posts/la... ๐Ÿš€ But hereโ€™s a real treat โ€“ our launch video
Think less talk, more action โ€“ with eye-catching animations, sleek effects, and dance music thatโ€™ll make you want to groove! After watching our Layerpath launch video, how would you describe your reaction? Cast your vote! ๐Ÿช„

Replies

Prema Toppo
Wow, creative discussion so far! The launch video is awesome ๐Ÿคฉ @priyanka27 , please check it out.
Carol Moh
Definitely felt like a tech wizard dancing at a disco code-party ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ Congrats on launching today - product looks awesome!!
Alvaro Villalba Perez
Cool one! What tool did you use? I'm creating ours with Canva free plan... can't do so much cool things as yours!
Russ Halilov
@alvarovillalb_ @pabloroig_clous this really looks amazing. doesn't seem like Canva. it's some serious tech..
Vinay
@alvarovillalb_ We got a motion graphics designer to help us with the video. The entire video was done in Adobe After Effects!
Diksha Patro B
Ah, really nice!
Henry Habib
This is cool. Congratulations!
Sophia Williams
Vinay, the Layerpath launch video is a total vibeโ€”energetic animations and that beat had me chair-dancing! It's not just a video; it's a mood booster that makes me want to explore what Layerpath is all about.
Nuno Reis
Someone was having the time of their life just moving things around that screen! xD The video looks really good, and the CTAs on it are also very well made! Congrats!
Anh Ngo (Austin)
wow, what app do you use for this?
Dan Thomson
Very cool, gets my vote. Would be great to get your opinion on my video too.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Vinay, your enthusiasm is contagious. Just watched the Layerpath launch video and I must say, it's got some serious moves indeed.
Emily Hunkler
Very engaging video that grabs the attention - nice work! I've just supported your launch - congrats ๐Ÿฅณ We'll be launching tomorrow and would love some support as well ๐Ÿ™Œ
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Impressive! A captivating video can make a huge difference in grabbing attention in today's crowded digital space.
Sanyan Sharma
Looking great :)
Payal Singhvi
Looks pretty good !
Looks super cool
Jonathan Monroe
Dear, felt like a tech wizard dancing at a disco code party By the way, Congratulations on your launch.
Jos Bish
Wow, Your launch video is awesome.
Joseph Thomas
Congratulations on the Product Hunt launch, Layerpath! ๐Ÿš€ Checked out your page โ€“ looks fantastic. Best of luck with the big day!
Anastasia Liamets
Looks gooood ๐Ÿ”ฅ
heathers novaks
I have watched the video in your post. And I got a lot of good information from your video. And now I will talk to you about fashion in this cold season. These Pittsburgh Steelers Varsity Jacket are the best of yours.