This "Boring" remote talent recruitment makes $192K/year. How’d you do it?

This "Boring" remote talent recruitment makes $192K/year 😱 Business model? - It’s a service for hiring remote workers, especially in marketing, eCommerce, and IT. Stats: - Launched in 2022 - Solo Founder - Revenue: $16.000 MRR - Monetization: Commission - Category: Recruitment More info here πŸ‘‡ https://rebrand.ly/qvmo0k0 If you had to start this business, how would you do it?

Replies

Saranraj
We are on it. Check out tekvo.io
Cameron Scully
whats the name of the agency?
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there, Gurkaran Singh here! πŸš€ As a fellow tech enthusiast and startup junkie, I'm always on the lookout for innovative business models. This "boring" remote talent recruitment service making $192K/year definitely caught my eye! Starting a business in remote talent recruitment sounds like a fascinating challenge, especially with the potential for impressive revenue like $16.000 MRR. Commission-based monetization in the recruitment category is a smart move! If I were to dive into this space, I'd focus on leveraging data science for targeted candidate sourcing and optimizing the recruitment process through automation. Embedded programming skills could come in handy for building custom recruitment tools tailored to specific industries like marketing, eCommerce, and IT. Thanks for sharing this success story! It's inspiring to see how "boring" businesses can be anything but when approached with innovation and dedication. πŸ’‘πŸ’Ό Let's keep hustlin' and tinkering with tech to make waves in the startup world! 🌟 #TechHustler #DataDrivenRecruitment