theUXfaq - Feedback on educational side project

Edo
3 replies
Hello everyone, I’d like your feedback on a side project I’m currently working. It’s called theUXfaq and it’s a curated list of question and answers for anyone interested in UX. This is aimed to anyone who’s getting started, looking to transition or just curious to learn more about UX. This is the link: www.theuxfaq.com What do you think? Any feedback is very welcomed :)

Replies

Shamika Shirke
1. How user-friendly is the UX Faq platform? 2. Are the educational topics easy to understand? 3. Is the navigation easy to use? 4. Is the design visually appealing? 5. Does the platform provide enough resources to help users learn? 6. Does the search function work well? 7. Are there any bugs or glitches? 8. Are the instructional videos helpful? 9. Is there a way to provide feedback or ask questions? 10. How well do the quizzes and practice exercises help users retain information?
Kira
I love this project! As someone who is learning about UX, learning beyond the google search is really useful! As someone who just got started, I might have different questions compared to someone more advanced. I would love to see different questions for different levels! Love this idea thought, and thank you for making this!
Edo
@kiracheung thanks a lot for your feedback and I love the idea of having different tiers based on the level Kira.