There's nothing like launch day 🚀

Dan Mindru
7 replies
I'm launching Shipixen today https://www.producthunt.com/post... - an app to create your landing page & blog in minutes. Stop by and check it out! -- Hey peeps! It's been a few months since I last launched something and I SO missed this. It's always the same ― the excitement. The anticipation. The incredible amount of support, feedback and friends you make on the way. I always say: you can't go wrong by launching on Product Hunt. Just do it. My first launch didn't even make it in the top 10 but I was so energized and motivated after it! If you're launching today, this week: make sure to enjoy it. It's a fantastic experience that you just can't get anywhere else.

Replies

Timi Lab
All the best on the launch Dan!
Yes!!! Super happy for you, Dan. And actually, I am happy for myself too, creating a landing page whenever I want, and plus, feeling like a real-time developer without having to be one is pretty cool, if you ask me :D
Dan Mindru
@sandradjajic it's like magic Sandra. only you feel like the magician :D
Serhii Yelbaiev
Go-go Dan! 💪 As you know, I had a chance to play with Shipixen at the beginning of the month and I have nothing to say except kind words. This is something I've had on my developer wish list for two years now, and I'm so happy you did it, so I can use it and jump to the next thing on my list. By the way, I'm going to play with multilingual support this weekend. Luckily, Next.js supports it and it shouldn't be hard to accomplish.
Kaira Chetnani
Upvoted Dan. Happy to be connected! Wishing you success and good luck with your launch! Feeling excited as We're also gearing up for our launch soon and hope for your support.