There are so many AI-Marketing tools. Which ones actually help?

Hiya Chaplot
6 replies
I've been only using ChatGPT. What our other tools that have helped you guys? And how?

Replies

Mark | Paid Ad Templates
AudioPen is amazing! Highly Recommend. Here is a link to their site (Affiliate link) - audiopen.ai/?aff=2Nkjb It's great at converting messy thoughts into clear, readable text. I've been using it for a week now. It's perfect for organizing ideas all you'd have to do is hit the record button and start rambling away. Don't worry about making perfect sense or keeping things organized. Once you're done, it'll work its magic and clean everything up for you.
Hiya Chaplot
@timesaverhacks this sounds interesting. How is it different from Voice notes though?
André J
Launching soon!
gramarly is pretty gd.
Hiya Chaplot
@eonpilot I use that as well. Did you happen to use Copy.ai. Have heard good things about that as well.
Fabian Maume
It actually depends on what you mean by AI. Google ads is using AI for years to optimize ad targeting and certainly want to use it as a marketer. There is also a lot of tool around data mining and marketing attribution which leverage AI like Roivenue. If you are looking for something about content generation, I think that AI is great for content repurposing: - Missinglettr to distribute content on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook - QApop to distribute content on Quora
Hiya Chaplot
@fabian_maume Hey thanks for your thoughts. I was looking at tools for content generation primarily. Thanks for the recommendations.