The strategy for overcoming difficult problems lies in the approach. What do you think?

Qudsia Ali
7 replies
People experience challenges regularly, whether at work or in their personal life. In light of this, if you are equipped with the appropriate problem-solving strategies, challenges convert from frustrating setbacks into chances to grow and learn. What do you think is the right approach for overcoming complex problems?

Replies

Greg
having an open mind, creativity, perseverance.
Jimmy Spikes
i have met some realintresting people in my life and the best advice ive ever gotten was from a MOH recipient. Who said the the best way to over come fear is preparation. If youve prepared 100% you have noting to fear becase thats all you can do.
Vincent
Take little bites..
Launching soon!
@vincent_meco I agree that small steps are good, but how do you decide that you are taking the steps in the right direction.
Vincent
@qudsia_ali it will steer you toward the goal... I cannot code, and have built a prototype social media marketing platform (not mobile optimized yet)... by taking little bites... stay focused on the end game.... https://meco.eeconme.com/