The price of creating an app

Julius Jenkins
5 replies
For our company providing cleaning services, it is necessary to create a mobile application. Since we would like to have another channel of communication with our customers, and in my opinion, the mobile application is one of the most convenient places for this. Indeed, through a mobile application, feedback will be much faster and more effective for promoting our business. If you have recently ordered application development, how much does it cost approximately?

Replies

Alex Novikov
It is quite difficult to name the cost of the application for the site at once. It all depends on many factors. The cleaning business has a number of its features. You better discuss the price issue with the application developer. You will be offered several software options to choose from.
Marina A
No, I have not experienced this. I have no idea how much it will cost. Have you tried looking on the Internet at any sites? Perhaps there is some information there.
Juli Agafonowa
Hello. The cost of app development depends on many factors. The cost of developing a mobile application depends not only on the planned functionality, but also on many factors: whether you need help in preparing documentation, design, development of the server part and technical support. That's why I advise you to contact https://devoxsoftware.com/blog/w... .They have the most reasonable prices, while the quality is the best.
Juli Agafonowa
When a business orders a mobile app, there is a risk of overpaying or saving too much. If you overpay, the app may not pay for itself and will hit the company's budget. If you save too much, you risk getting a useless, non-functional piece of code. If you only need the application for one platform, it will cost less. If you want it to work on both iOS and Android, you have two options: developing a cross-platform application - write one code for two platforms at once. This is cheaper, but the applications are simpler, without complex functions such as working with pdf files inside the application. Develop two applications: one for iOS and one for Android. In this case, the application is written in two different programming languages. This allows you to implement more unusual and complex functions, as well as make the application more stable and secure.
Fill_
The cleaning business is very profitable today. Because not everyone gets right sometimes with the cleaning of their premises, which, for example, has been without cleaning for a long time. Through such an application, it will really be convenient for you to establish contact with customers.