The most valuable advice you overlooked, which ultimately proved beneficial.

Ankur Singh
10 replies

Replies

Olivia Simmons
I used to think multitasking was a strength until I realized that focusing on one task at a time significantly improved my productivity and quality of work!
Raymond Allen
In hindsight, the advice 'listen more than you speak' proved invaluable, allowing me to understand people better, resulting in effective teamwork, greater empathy, and innovative ideas I wouldn't have uncovered otherwise!
Nirnimes
Knowing what not to do is more important than knowing what to do. I definitely overlooked this a lot early in my career. What's your take on this question? @singh_ankur
Benjamin Watson
"Measure twice, cut once" - underestimated it until some avoidable mistakes hit home.
Cansu Demir
If you keep doing something, you have zero chance of failing.
Nick Anisimov
Approve the MVP structure before starting development.
Kunal Mehta
When building ProApp, one of the most valuable pieces of advice we received was to focus on user feedback and iterate continuously. It proved to be incredibly beneficial in shaping our application to better meet the needs of our learners. We believe in constant improvement, and that's what makes ProApp stand out! 😊 If you want to check out ProApp and learn more about how it can benefit you, feel free to visit us on Product Hunt: (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
Irina Ivashchinenko
Maintain discipline within the team.
My Khanh Pham
The importance of networking and building strong connections within the industry. Once I started actively engaging with others and seeking mentorship, it opened up numerous opportunities and insights that have been incredibly beneficial to my journey. Networking truly makes a difference!