The community upcoming products thread!

Fraser Jeffrey
1 reply
It can be intimidating to put yourself and your ideas out in public. I've also found that fellow builders give the best support and feedback on your ideas. That's why I created the Community upcoming products thread! Hi I'm Fraser founder of Visulayer - which is launching on Product Hunt next month. We're building the future of document permission management. From our study over 86% of small and medium business spent more than 50 hours a year managing and combining user spreadsheet data. That’s why we created Visulayer, the platform that gives your users the data and tailored permissions they need in a secure sandbox. Instantly synced to your master spreadsheet. Discover how Visulayer can automate your workflow today. Subscribe to our waitlist here before we launch on Product Hunt πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://www.producthunt.com/upco... I'd love to hear about what others are building, talk about your project below!

Replies

David Mungai
Hello Fraser, Visulayer sounds interesting. We just launched Crumble today and we're building a multi cloud platform that integrates services offered by multiple cloud vendors for a seamless user experience. Feel free to check it out and give us your feedback.