The best note taking apps and tools I have found

Hunter
11 replies
Hey everyone, I am pretty deep in the productivity tool world and just want to share a few good tools if anyone is looking for one. Digital - Apple Notes: simple and actually pretty powerful - Bear: a beautiful markdown focused app - Roam: a powerful note taking app used for heavy research and writing books Physical - Good old paper and pen - Remarkable: A digital writing pad that feels like your actually writing on paper

Replies

Certsdone
I think that HP HPE0-V25 exact questions answer is crucial for graduating from any university. Every student should know how to write and I think you should be able to do it, too. I would recommend you to take some extra classes or enroll in additional course.
Claire Wiley
I've used Bear and like markdowns, but I'm also just pretty reliant on Notion these days
Aaron Kong
Clickup 3.0 is the move for this.
André J
Launching soon!
Hottest note taking instrument right now: Huge A3 Note pads. You'll need a roll-top bag to carry it. But big canvas -> Big ideas. Remarkable your move 😏
Shajedul Karim
love this list! i also agree with the purpose you listed for each. have you also tried NotesNudge?
Daniil Volynkin
What about Obsidian.md?
Salah eddine Bendyab
Browser Note: Effortless Note-Taking in Your Browser browsernote.online