The best advice for a startup?

Alex Egorov
22 replies
My tip: Just do it!

Replies

Julia Doronina
Believe in what you are doing.
Cameron Scully
Focus on doing 1 thing well and 1 thing only.
Trang Pham
@cameronscully_ totally agree. Sometimes, we desire to achieve so many things that we can't finish them all.
Flora Diep
Begin networking as soon as possible :)
Flora Diep
@alex_egorov Oh, I'm not an introverted person. On the contrary, that's more accurate. It's just that English is not my native language, and the limitation in foreign languages slows down my networking process lol :)
Validate your idea and build features based on user problems
Indu Thangamuthu
Accept failures in strategies and devise new strategies, just like that.
Rajesh Bhimani
Focus on solving a real problem or addressing a genuine need in the market.
Harsh Vyas
The key advice for a startup is that being the first in the market doesn't always guarantee success. It's important to focus on understanding how your product serves the market, identify the right platform for marketing, and target the appropriate audience.
Kate Ramakaieva
Find the team which will believe in your idea and prodcut as much as you do.
Sarah Playford
Yeah, I also think that Just do it.
Abdelhak Ahmed
Talk to user, build landing page show your idea talk to user again iterate build it talk to user again and again ...
Sherif Ayman
- Validate and Share your idea Early to make sure it’s real problem - Talk to your users don’t be scared to be Vulnerable to their criticism - Every Feedback Message it’s a Gift to support your Product. - Great Product without Passionate And solid team, it will never be launched. - Competitors are Healthy, Help you educate the Market, Give variety of pricing points and Push Creativity. Launching Soon: Inpost.ai
Daniel Steemit
When it comes to advice for startups, there's no one-size-fits-all answer, but a few key principles can make a big difference. Firstly, stay adaptable – the business landscape is always changing, so being flexible and willing to adjust your approach is crucial. Secondly, don't be afraid to seek advice and learn from others' experiences. Networking and mentorship can be invaluable resources on your journey. And hey, speaking of taking breaks, have you ever checked out this Out of Office collection? They've got some incredible rare vintage items (https://sundazed.io/out-of-office) that might just provide the inspiration or relaxation you need to recharge and come back stronger.