The art of saying "No", how did you learn it?

Maurizio Isendoorn
22 replies
If you don't want to answer the question you can just say no ;)

Replies

Michelle Duval
It really can be a hard one but the cost of not learning to say 'no' is a very costly hard one. Crucial skill that our AI coach Marlee can help with!
Zion Huang
When I hurt people I love.
George Burmistrov
When I understood there were things I didn't like. I don't want to go against my voice of reason.
Julia Engelsmann
I think it's actually just practice. Do it as often as possible and then follow through
Notionxyz
Learning to say "No" comes through experience, understanding priorities, and valuing self, preserving time and energy for what matters.
Luka Brzin
Learned it by prioritising what is actually important to me and then looking at the bigger picture. I'm really dialed in right now and anything that doesn't "fit" in, I just say no. Sometimes it's hard because I miss fun times with friends but I'm hoping I'll make up for it later :)
Maurizio Isendoorn
@luka_brzin Love the focus you have. It can be difficult indeed, but if you look at the bigger picture you'll be fine in the end.
Marvin Mändle
Learning by doing. Step by step..
Pablo Roig
After hearing it to many times
Dima Isakov
No man. Just no 😎.
Nastassia
After a burnout
Asmitha Rathis
Its still very hard, but consciously making the effort helps. First step is always being aware that you are a 'Yes man or woman.
Daniel Burns
I stopped feeling guilty when I realized that saying 'No' would benefit my mental health. It took some practice and time to reach that point. You can't always say 'Yes' to everything without suffering the consequences yourself