Thanks for a successful launch, here are some tips.

Ridia Chang
6 replies
Hey product hunt, we finished in 4th yesterday after our launch. One tip that we found was that the people who will upvote your product should be warmed up to the PH community beforehand and engage in lots of communication and interaction before the actual launch of your product. Second, keep the upvotes coming slowly and consistently rather than all at once. This means using different mediums at different times based on your target audience, their country, and their availability. Third, keep engaging in interaction in the comments section and reviews. Some products will not have any reviews but many upvotes, whereas some will have a lot of comments but very little upvotes. People love to give feedback and give constructive criticism on PH, so don't be afraid of this! We will be sure to keep this in mind next time, and best of luck to those who are launching in the near future!

Replies

Key
Hi Ridia, congrats on your successful launch. These tips are very useful. Hope you are doing well!
Oxana
Hi Ridia, congrats on your launch! ⭐️ this is great result! You have such a big number of comments, I believe you gathered the great community! 👍 Are they your target audience? How you made all of them involved - were they subscribed to your upcoming page or they are from the launch day? Thanks for sharing your story and tips, that's really helpful!
Ridia Chang
@oxana_ivanova So our company has quite a lot of builders, marketers, and staff- the reach within our family and friends was quite considerable. We had at least 100~150 subscribe to our upcoming page, and other followers were people that we reached out to for support and feedback on our socials. Our target audience was anyone who would be interested in discovering a new way to get product recommendations, so we were lucky to hear from anyone who decided to give Deep Search a shot! :)
Oxana
@chang_dia thanks a lot for sharing! great approach and great results! 👍 It's a bit nervous before launching if we do all the correct 😁
Marco Pinacho
Congratulations on your launch, Ridia!!! Thanks for those tips, I will use then in my future launchs!!!
Karl Gustav Annus
Thank you so much Ridia! A lot of great advice here! :)