Thank you all for your support, finished top 3 on our launch ❤️

Magdalena Tran
89 replies
We are re-launching today with some fresh updates that me and our team worked really hard on since our last time here. It's a mix of humble gratitude and excitement going through our team right now. RepliQ is a growth hacking tool uniquely positioned to add personalized AI videos, images, and copy based on your prospect's data to increase your results in your cold outreach efforts. Any feedback or support would be greatly appreciated. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Cheers 🍻

Replies

Julia Engelsmann
Both in Germany, nice to meet you! :)
Shreya Gupta
Lucknow (India) based Bangalore(India)
Marvin Mändle
Good luck for your launch!
Magdalena Tran
@marvin_maendle Thank you. I see you launch soon too :) When is it?
Magdalena Tran
@marvin_maendle Exciting! I'm curious, what's your strategy on which day to launch?
Elisa Tamburini
Good luck for your launch! 🙌
Taiba Bosnic
This looks awesome! Supported! Best of luck!
Taiba Bosnic
@magdalena_tran1 Are you on Twitter?
Henry Habib
Best of luck!
Sarrah Pitaliya
All the very best Magdalena! :)
Congrats we are launching tomorrow!!
Cathy Yee
Same! Congrats!
Abdellah
All the best for the Launch @julia_engelsmann !
Lucas Bransbury
Great product, will be trying it out soon. Congrats for your launch. would love to connect.
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Good luck for your launch today! :)
Anastasia Liamets
Woohoo! Congrats
Gurkaran Singh
Congrats on the re-launch! The combination of personalized AI content and growth hacking sounds like an exciting journey ahead. Looking forward to seeing how RepliQ revolutionizes cold outreach efforts. Cheers to more success! 🎉🚀
Congratsss Magdalena! We are also launching soon. April 2nd our deco.cx 2.0 is gonna be launched
Yasir Brost
Today marks the relaunch of Reply, showcasing updates crafted diligently by our dedicated team. Our growth hacking tool integrates personalized AI content, leveraging prospect data to enhance cold outreach effectiveness. Roof Replacement symbolizes our commitment to refining and fortifying existing structures for optimal performance.